Frisky Froyo is an independent frozen yogurt shop in Edinburgh, serving a range of froyo, bubble tea, smoothies, shakes and more. I worked with Frisky Froyo from 2016-2018 as their freelance social media manager. This involved daily management of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, photography and content creation, and coming up with creative ways to promote their products and events. I was also responsible for influencer outreach and community management of the social media channels.
Frisky Froyo were celebrating their 5th birthday, and wanted to host a weekend-long event to celebrate and encourage loyal customers to re-visit the store.
The event was advertised through social media only, so I had to come up with an effective campaign to grab people’s attention and encourage them to visit the store during the event.
I created a content strategy which included:
- Creation of a Facebook Event
- Targeted advertising of the Facebook Event
- Organic and paid Facebook posts
- Organic Instagram and Twitter postsInstagram Stories coverage of the build-up and event itself
As well as promoting the special birthday froyo flavours and special offers available at the event, I also came up with the idea of offering a birthday discount for customers who signed up to our mailing list and running a social media competition to encourage customers to share their photos.
- Total Facebook reach (including paid and organic) of 20k
- Average cost per engagement of £0.15
- Page Views up 93%, Post Engagements up 69%
- Approx 100 sign ups to the mailing list
- 50 new followers on Instagram, plus interaction on the #friskyfroyo hashtag and on Instagram Stories