Buff Concept Store is a nail salon and lifestyle store based in Edinburgh’s new independent shopping area, The Arches. When Buff launched, they required some support with setting up their social media channels. I worked with them for a few months to develop a social media plan, populate the platforms with content, and advise the team on how they could make social media work for the business going forward.
New company Buff Concept Store required help with the set-up of their social media profiles, an initial strategy to build up the accounts, and training so they could manage the social media in-house in the future.
After a consultation with Buff about their goals for the business, the type of customers they wanted to attract and the tone of voice they wanted to use, I created a bespoke social media strategy covering an initial 3-month period and longer term goals.
- Setting up Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles, including relevant branding, bios and descriptions
- Selectively following key influencers and relevant accounts to interact with
- Researching appropriate hashtags to use/groups to target
- Creating a content plan and scheduling in posts
- Targeted advertising on Facebook to grow the social following and encourage visits to the store
- Within the first 2 months, both Instagram and Facebook had grown to over 800 fans
- Instagram posts received an average of 50 likes per post
- Average cost per engagement of £0.30 on Facebook adverts, utilizing a small budget
- Strategy and training provided have allowed the social media accounts to continue growing after my initial involvement