Wishlist: Happy Valentine’s Day to Me

1.Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette 2.Catalina Off Shoulder Skater Dress 3.Long Sleeve Heart Flippy Dress 4.Lipstick Hip Flask 5.Black Stud Trim T-Bar Court Shoes 6.Mini Mari Tote Bag 7.Heart Shaped Cake Stand 8.MAC Speak Louder Lipstick

I’ve never really been big on Valentine’s Day (probably because I don’t have a boyfriend, which is pretty much an essential component of such celebrations, eh?) but I don’t hate it either, and I appreciate heart shaped things as much as the next girl. It’s highly unlikely any potential suitors are going to show up at my door this afternoon bearing gifts, so instead here is what I would buy myself because I LOVE ME.

I am so in love with theΒ Topshop heart print dress, it would be perfect for the Scottish Bloggers Valentine’s Party, no? Sadly it seems to be sold out online at the moment, but I may have to nip in to Topshop next week and see if I can find one lurking in store. Failing that, I might have a look for the Motel dress instead, although it looks a bit indecently short. Why do you always do this Motel?! πŸ™

I mentioned in my last outfit post that my going out shoes were in a bit of a sorry state, and this New Look pair seem like they’d be a good replacement. I always find New Look heels pretty comfy, and I like how these ones are fairly plain so they’ll go with everything, but not too boring because of the stud detail. Whilst we’re on the topic of accessories, how much of a beauty is the bright pink Accessorize bag? I’ve been thinking of buying a coloured bag for ages as it would be a really easy way to brighten up my otherwise all-black outfits. Very tempted to order this one!

Makeup-wise, I really fancy trying the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I’m not really an eyeshadow sort of person, so the previous palettes didn’t interest me, but for some reason matte eyeshadows seem really appealing to me. Still can’t decide if I would actually use it or not, so am managing to hold off ordering for the moment. I’m sure, however, that MAC’s Speak Louder lipstick would get a lot of use so it will definitely be getting purchased next time I’m treating myself to some MAC things.

And finally, Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete with a bit of novelty tack would it? Lipstick hip flask? Yes please. Heart-shaped cake stand? Oh, why not.

• gleepface says:

I really do want that heart shaped cake stand. I may buy it for jewellery storage purposes!

Annoying to see how much better the bags in Accessorize are now that I no longer get discount, but that one is still really lovely!

78483

• Catherine says:

This is such a cute wishlist! I love the heart Topshop dress too, and the lipstick flask is a must! xo

• Nomad says:

I love the Topshop dress. It was on my wish list too but I also saw it was sold out πŸ™ Hope you manage to find it in store πŸ™‚ x

• Love the look of speak louder! The Motel dress looks gorgeous, but I know exactly what you mean about indecently short :L

• DEESIGNGEEK says:

I heart the bag – perfect to keep the Lip Flask in!
    Have fun at the Bloggers party : )

• That dress is GORGEOUS!!!!
    Hope you have a good time at the Bloggers party… I so wish I lived in Scotland!

• Claire says:

That dress is amazing, love the look of speak louder, might have to add it to my Mac wishlist πŸ˜›

• Louisa says:

Love that dress, and I so want a cake stand for all my beauty bits and bobs… that heart one would be perfect!

• Jess Buckley says:

baaaah, that Topshop dress! I NEED IT!!!

• Hayley says:

I love the Motel dress πŸ™‚ x

I love that heart print Topshop dress, it would have been perfect to wear today. I wore a red dress to work with it being Valentine's day lol!

Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

• You have just made me feel like I NEED that bag!!! Love it x x

• Ach I love the Mari tote from Accessorize, have been lusting after it since last year!! I also love the Lip Flask, amaze! xx

• laurenmaria says:

I've wanted one of those naked palets for a while, such useful colours. I really love that off the shoulder dress!

Lauren
    livinginaboxx

• LynseyMac says:

Love the dress, what a shame it seems to be sold out!! The bag is lovely too!

Lynsey xx

• Ah I am so in love with that dress! πŸ™

• Ah I love that heart shape tiered cake stand! It's so adorable!

Brilliant wishlist, I enjoyed looking at it!

http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

• Oooh! That hip flask is adorable, I want so badly! <3 xx

• Paula B says:

Love the look of all those things, especially the heart dress! Love your blog Gillian & can't wait for you to start doing designs again! πŸ™‚

http://www.la-vida-fresa.com xo