Sunday Summary #58

58ss1
58ss2

1.Hangover cures 2.Q&A a Day journal 3.Absolut Mango 4.Nutella croissants for breakfast 5.Fifty Random Facts About Me

Hello! How has your week been? Mine has been fairly boring, which seems to be a bit of a recurring theme in Sunday Summary posts these days! Almost everything I’ve done has been uni-related which is a bit rubbish. I’ve got a few birthday nights out/catch ups with friends/pals visiting over the next few weeks so I’m definitely looking forward to that.

Now that I’m fully settled back into my usual (boring) routine I’ve had some more time to start doing Youtube videos again. I quite like doing videos, but they’re so much more time consuming than blogging – no idea how the “big” Youtubers manage to have multiple channels which they update every day! This week, I’ve uploaded a Recent Puchases video, as well as the 50 Random Facts one above, and I’ve got a January Favourites ready to be edited and uploaded soon, so remember to subscribe to my channel if you’d like to keep up-to-date. I’ve also started watching Youtube videos on my phone when I’m getting ready in the mornings, any recommendations of channels I should subscribe to to keep me entertained?

I really don’t need any more notebooks/journals/diaries, but when I spotted the Q&A a Day 5 Year Journal on Amazon I couldn’t resist. Each page has a question for every day of the year, and a space to write down your answer for the next five years. I thought it was a really nice idea and it will be interesting to see how things change over the next 5 years (although, it’s a little bit terrifying that I’ll be 27 by the time it’s finished). Some of the questions are straightforward ones like “How late did you sleep?” but some are a little more abstract like “Write down the cure for a broken heart”. Loving this little book! Have you bought any cute stationery recently? I really shouldn’t buy any more, but a girl can never have too many notebooks, right?

Well, I’m off for a fun-filled afternoon of replying to emails – what are your plans for today?

Dominos Pizza + Irn Bru is the food of the gods! Loved the 50 facts video, my second toe is also longer than my big toe!

Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

• You are the exact opposite of me, I hate black ink I think it looks horrible!

• I've had far too much Domino's lately.
    And I loved your video! 🙂

Rosie x

• hannah says:

By your photos, I'd say it was a pretty good week 🙂 I love the idea of the Q&A Journal, my boyfriend got me the One Line A Day 5 year journal, but I gave up after about a week! I'm so useless with writing things down. But I think because the Q&A one is just answering a question, it'd be easier to keep on top of 🙂 xx

• Love the video – I'm a dog gal too! Your accent is adorable, I love it! I'm a night owl too – I really really cannot get used to getting up early, so annoying 🙁

Nutella croissants. Mind = Blown :O

fridayisforeverblog.com xx

• Hayley says:

Craving a dominoes now. I really liked watching your video x

• awww you're so cute! We have a lot in common, like loving dogs, cpu games like the Sims, black inc. etc. I have tons of journals too but you're making me want to purchase this one! How cool. I love your accent. very beautiful.

-Chymere A.

• Jules says:

eeek!! you don't like harry potter but love 80s music?! YAY! Join the club!!!
    have a great sunday eve!
    xo

• Cherry says:

I love the sound of that journal!

• Aww your little scottish accent!! I wish I had an accent! x

• ooh I could do with a warm croissant right now! yum 🙂

burgundybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

x

• DEESIGNGEEK says:

I'm a sucker for a notebook and think Ill be purchasing this journal!
    Loving the cover : )
    Have a great week x

• So interesting to finally hear your voice. I completely looked passed your Scottish background. Dexter is one of my all time favourite tv shows. Hope you enjoyed it because there's one more season left. Also, it would be great to battle you on Tetris because I've earned the name 'Tetris Queen'. Thanks for sharing your video.

• mel davies says:

I love these 50 facts posts/videos, i'm always so interested! xx

ooooh love that journal! Might make my own with a notepad because I'm tight 😉

• Nothing beats a hang over like irn bru!!! And it's scary that once u have finished this diary u will still be younger than I am now!!! XoX

• shyrgil says:

OmG! I really like you I mean your my idol.. Am we both have similarities like we both like weird things, also 90% of my dress were in color black, I love eating lol, ahm and were both Scorpios. follow me on twitter I've been tweeting on you. :)))

shy