Remember that one time, months ago, I said I was starting a new feature on the blog and then promptly failed to do anything after the initial post? Well, it's about time Friday Favourites were resurrected, and hopefully it'll be less than six months before the next one appears! This is just a little selection of some of the websites, blogs, posts, articles, shops etc. etc. etc. I've been loving recently. Let's get started.
1. A girl can never have too many dresses in her wardrobe, in my opinion, and having had a browse through Bank Fashion's online store I can safely say there are more than a few of their dresses on my wishlist. They stock lots of gorgeous dresses from some of my favourite brands, like Glamorous and Rare, but top of my list at the moment is definitely the Little Mistress Embellished Waist Dress from Bank Fashion. I am loving v-neck dresses at the moment, and the gorgeous coral colour of this one has me looking forward to summer already.
2. I stumbled across Amy's blog, Amy Antoinette, during a recent #bbloggers chat on Twitter, and I instantly fell in love. Everything looks so beautiful and dreamy, and blogs which combine lifestyle posts with a little bit of fashion and beauty are my absolute favourites. I'm particularly enjoying Amy's excellent taste in stationery and her DIY posts. Dreaming of the day I have a house filled with lovely "upcycled" vintage furniture!
3. This month, the babe that is Claire from Bee Waits For No One has set herself a fashion challenge in order to raise money for charity. She's wearing the same dress every day for the whole month to raise money for Glasgow Women's Aid, and I am super impressed by how she is managing to make each day's outfit look totally different to the last. To find out more, have a look at all her One Month One Dress posts here - I think number 7 is my favourite so far, that BAG! If you fancy donating, hop on over to Claire's JustGiving page.
4. This article from IFB, 5 Lessons Learned from Jason Segel put a wee smile on my face this week. "What would Jason Segel do?" has definitely become my new motto in life. Bravo to whoever decided to use Segel's career as a model for blogging. I'm sure lots of you will be familiar with Independent Fashion Bloggers already, but if not it's worth having a browse through their archives. I always take IFB articles with a pinch of salt - it's much more directed towards American bloggers and people who want to turn their blogs into businesses - but there are some useful tips, tricks and links to resources which can be helpful.
5. How lovely are these Star Sign Pillows from Free People? I came across them whilst browsing on Pinterest recently and now I need a Scorpio one in my life. Don't know if I could ever justify spending £88 on a cushion, though. I'm tempted to try DIY-ing one myself, but sewing is definitely not my strong point!
What links have you been loving this week?
Part of this post was written in collaboration with Bank Fashion.