2. The front part was starting to get pretty long though, and seemed to grow a lot faster than the back.
3. Decided to cut it into a proper bob so it was the same length all over.
4. WHAT is going on with my fringe here? Also my face. But mostly my fringe. Why is there a tiny short bit at one side? Why is it so gappy? So many unanswered questions.
6. We've now reached summer 2009 and my hair's still pretty short, but I've cut some layers into it so it's a bit messier. I actually really liked it this style/length, quite tempted to get all my hair cut off now. Somebody stop me.
7. Oh look, the bunches are back. Nah just kidding. This was obviously 'school disco' fancy dress, and I was attempting to recreate the hairstyle of my 14 year old self. Think I did quite well in that respect.
8. Hair is definitely in the shoulder-length category now. All signs of the mutant tiny fringe have gone.
10. Grew a moustache for a bit.
11. Fringe was looking pretty weird at this point. I always insisted on parting it slightly to the side, even though my natural parting is pretty much straight down the middle. As a result, my fringe looks like it's not really part of the rest of my hair. WERID.
12. This was November 2010 and my hair is getting towards what I would consider "long". This photo was taken a few hours before I ended up the drunkest I have ever been in my entire life - notice the extremely full glasses of free wine. My flatmate and I were absolutely steaming, so much so that complete strangers were offering us their seats and bringing us glasses of water from the bar (or so I'm told, have no memory of anything). We then decided to go home but instead of getting a taxi home we literally crawled through the Meadows in about 2 feet of snow. Both extremely safe and incredibly classy, always my motto in life. HAHAHA.
14. You'll probably notice that my hair has been straight in every single one of these photos, because I am completely useless at curling my hair. Bought a curling wand and the results were fairly rubbish. Fringe is also pretty grown out by now.
15. A haaaaa. Curled hair that actually looks good. All thanks to the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler. Everyone needs one of these. If I can curl my hair with them, anyone can. Wore my hair like this most of the time for the last few months which made a nice change from straight hair.
16. And now we have reached present day. Got a bit sick of my rubbish, sort of grown out fringe and got a straight across one cut in. Hair is ridiculously long now. It's pretty much the first thing people say to me if they haven't seen me in a while, "oh my god your hair is amazing, it's soooo long now". Thanks, I grew it myself.
Phew! Hope you enjoyed that whirlwind tour through my adventures in exciting hairstyles (or lack thereof). If you've done a similar post them please do leave a comment as I'd love to read them!