Sunday Summary #44

44ss1
44ss2
44ss3
44ss4

1.Bat lamp 2.New fringe 3.Old photos of my teenage bedroom 4.Autumn leaves 5.Pumpkin and sweet potato soup 6.Cleopatra Halloween costume 7.Me and Morag (or should I say Maleficent?) 8.Stolen plumbob

So, first things first, I finally got a fringe cut in! I’ve been thinking about getting it done for ages but kept putting it off as I wasn’t sure if I would like it or if it would suit me, but I decided now was as good a time as any to find out so booked an appointment at the hairdressers on Thursday. It still feels a bit weird and it usually takes me by surprise whenever I look in the mirror, but I’m really liking it at the moment. I had a look through my old Photobucket account the other day (hence why there’s a photo of my old bedroom, in case you were wondering!) to see some of my past hairstyles and there are some absolute horrors in there! Think I might do a “hairstyles through the years” type of post soon so we can all laugh at my misfortune.

There’s a few sneaky peeks of this year’s Halloween party above, but I’m keeping most of the photos to do a proper post on it in a couple of days. As we’re all getting old and can’t deal with being hungover at work/university though the week, we had our Halloween night out yesterday instead of Halloween itself. I dressed up as Cleopatra, which my new fringe came in very handy for! I’m looking forward to (well, I’m not sure if that’s exactly the right word…) seeing the photos from last night when my friends upload them to Facebook. When we were out, we spotted some people dressed up as Sims, and I rescued (i.e. stole) an abandoned plumbob from the floor. It was such a good costume and would be pretty simple to do, think I might have to borrow that idea for future fancy dress parties!

Aside from decorating the flat and making far too many Halloween themed cakes, I haven’t done much this week other than uni work. It’s getting towards essay season so I think I will be turning into a bit of a hermit soon to try and get everything done on time. Luckily I don’t have any exams this years which suits me as I hate exams, but that does mean I need to work twice as hard on my essays. I can’t believe it’s week seven of term already, madness!

Did you go out for Halloween this weekend?

• Marta says:

I love your Cleopatra costume! You look amazing. Wish I could go to Halloween party this year. :)xx

• Cherry says:

I love that bat lamp!

• Your costume looks amazing! This is my first halloween ever that I'm not doing anything so everyones halloween pics are making me jealous! Love your new fringe too, it really suits you xx

kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

• Jayne Becca says:

Love the bat lamp! For Halloween we are just staying in & watching scary movies!

• You look so cute with bangs! xx

• Annabel says:

You sooo suit a fringe! I love it! 🙂
    I had one cut in last time, but I had too many layers and it made me look odd, still growing it out atm to be a big sideswept deal but I NEED a hair cut! Jelly of your gorgeous locks! 😉
    xo

Love that outfit, you look amazing!! I feel like I made no effort now x

• Emsipop says:

Love the fringe!! It suits you so well.
    Love the Cleopatra costume too, you look amazing =) x

• love the bat lamp ! such a good halloween idea ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

• Tara says:

great costume, the fringe suits you so well. xx

• Nomad says:

Your fringe really suits you – love your halloween outfit 🙂 I also went out for halloween last night since I'm an office drone! 🙂 x

• Gillian – you so suit that fringe – it's safe to say that we all have hair disasters – sadly fringes & red hair doesn't suit me!!
    xo

• Eloise says:

LOVE the fringe, you really suit it! Definitely do a hair through the years post! I was tempted to do the same but mine are just too hideous!

• Fernanda says:

Lovely pictures, I love your costume! Good luck with all the uni essay writing! xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

• AliceLily says:

Your cleopatra costume is amazing! And you really suit a fringe 🙂 xx