Wishlist: Winter is Coming

wishlist

1.Midnight Velvet Playsuit 2.Relic Cluster 3 Row Necklace 3.Knot Front Check Shirt 4.Square Stud Shopper 5.Burgundy Scarf 6.Rose Gold Wishbone Stud Earrings 7.Dark Red Ponti Skater Skirt 8.Black PU Biker Jacket 9.Stud Denim Dress

Can you tell I’m looking forward to winter?! I’m so sick of this weird inbetween weather, it’s really warm but always raining. I don’t actually mind the rain too much but when it’s combined with heat it’s just horrible. I’m definitely a winter person, give me a cold November evening over a muggy summer afternoon any day! My longing for a drop in temperature has definitely been reflected in the clothes I have been buying/wishing for lately. Velvety dresses, knitted jumpers, flannel shirts, studded leather, burgundy and wine and rich navy blue. I want it all!

I’ve been needing a new “everyday” bag for ages but have never really got round to looking for one. I spotted this black studded one when I was browsing the Warehouse website the other day and I love it. It looks nice and big so would be great for having once I’m back at uni to cart around all my books and my laptop. Think I might have to treat myself!

I really love the velvet playsuit from Topshop but I wish it was a dress rather than a playsuit, and I wish it didn’t have an open back. It does have a bit of a strap across the middle which might cover up a bra, but usually backless things are a total no-go for me. Forever jealous of people who don’t have to pre-plan which underwear needs to go with which outfit! The denim dress is probably something I would get a lot more wear out of, I love the studded detail on the collar and shoulders. It is a bit ridiculously expensive though – £65 for a casual dress? On yer bike, Topshop!

Are you looking forward to dressing for winter?

• love the look of the denim dress- £65 is a little bit ridiculous though! xx

• Rachael says:

I'm looking forward to getting back out and being able to wear cotton scarfs again. Normally I could get away with having one in the English summer but in the US they haven't come out of the drawer since about March. Far, far too warm.

• EilidhPie says:

I loved the denim dress until you told us the price 🙁 Topshop is stupidly expensive. That bag looks ideal for uni! I prefer winter too – layers, I find, are so much easier to style! I'm sick of this muggy weather! Xo

• Michelle says:

Oh gosh, that midnight velvet playsuit and burgundy skirt are absolute dreams! I've slightly grown away from playsuits though, so I too wish it was a dress. I'm so excited for the autumn, my wardrobe is only ever equipped for the colder season (:

• Laura says:

I actually love all of this. The denim dress and leather jacket are probably faves though. Itching to start my winter shopping now! x

I'm loving all the new AW collections appearing in the shops 🙂 That studded bag from Warehouse is gorgeous, you should definitely treat yourself to it! Love the biker jacket too, it'd look great with dresses!

Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

• that bag is amazing!! and that dress is gorgeous… shame about the price!!!

• Catherine says:

Really love that red skirt 🙂 All the new autumn/winter pieces I've seen so far are so lovely x

brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

• Hayley says:

The velvet playsuit is gorgeous x

• Lucy says:

I love Winter. I like being able to layer lots of knits and wear skirts with cosy tights.

Im seriously in love with that skater skirt!

Makeup for Biochemists

• daisychain says:

Love this list! I'm ready for Winter now, at least it's predictable!

• Jaz xo says:

The denim dress is SO cute xo

• Charlotte says:

I cannot wait to start dressing for winter, summer just didn't happen so get me in jumpers! Love the look of that check shirt
    -x-

• Love the denim dress, but your right its a bit expensive. Maybe buy a cheaper version and stud it yourself? 🙂 I love the skirt too.

Jo. x

• I couldn't agree with you more about wanting Winter to come, I've had enough of the heat for one year. I really hope this Winter is actually somewhat cold because last year it was pretty lukewarm the entire season. I think I would enjoy the warmer months more if it wasn't for sweating, I hate sweating. I like your wishlist, in particular that velvet playsuit and biker jacket.

<3Honeysuckelle

• Nomad says:

Love the bag! 🙂 x

I WANT ALL OF THESE! Topshop prices are redic though, I will wait for asos or New Look to bring out some nice velvet items.